FB   Twitter   You Tube
Three encores and two standing ovations closed the Collegium 1704 in the Rudolfinum series on a concert with charming French soprano Sandrine Piau...

> More Programme
Take a look at the programme we've just announced for the next season 2015/16 in Prague. Händel's Messiah, Pursell's Dido and Aeneas, Monteverdi's Vespro della beata Vergine and many more... Subscription ticket sales begin on 15 April 2015. Individual ticket sales begin on 1 June 2015.
> More Programme Tickets

E-shop

Prev Next
Johann Sebastian Bach

Johann Sebastian Bach

Mass in b minor/2 CD/

Johann Sebastian Bach

Johann Sebastian Bach

CantatasMartina Janková/LIVE/

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Responsoria pro hebd. sancta ZWV 55Lamen...

Zelenka / Tůma

Zelenka / Tůma

J. D. Zelenka:Sanctus et Agnus Dei, ZWV ...

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Officium defunctorum ZWV 47 Requiem in D...

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Missa votiva ZWV 18

Jan Dismas Zelenka

Jan Dismas Zelenka

I Penitenti al Sepolchro del Redentore Z...

Jiří Antonín Benda

Jiří Antonín Benda

Concertos for harpsichord, 2 violins, vi...

Join your creativity with ours

roh

Dear Friends,

The world of music does not consist just of composers, instrumentalists in concert halls, and singers on opera stages. Of no less importance are those companions of Euterpe who sit in the audience and receive joy and exaltation from music. In turn, the feeling of solidarity with the public is the greatest reward for musicians and a confirmation that their efforts have been worthwhile. There have been countless examples in music history of an enthusiastic listener becoming a participant in creating and initiating those beautiful events on stage, which they had formerly been able to witness only from the other side. The initiative of music-loving patrons such as the Marquis Ruspoli, Baron van Swieten, or Paul Sacher in more recent history has resulted in the creation and performance of immortal works that shall always belong to the most valuable products generated by European musical culture. In order for you to become an essential part of our efforts, you need not be a marquis or baron. So please accept our invitation to go on a journey of shared musical beauty and the realization of our dreams!

Václav Luks

Artistic director of the Collegium 1704

jiri stranskynp web cropMy dear Collegium,

when listening to you, if and when I manage to take my eyes off your chief Václav Luks while he's performing his conductor's dance, then I am safe in the knowledge that through your music I can comprehend all the world's languages and those four that I actually do speak, are no more than a joke. And that is a total beauty, my dear Collegium.

Jiří Stránský, storyteller

Join your creativity with ours!

Choose the best way for us to fulfill our dreams and desires together

Solidarity

pin line Sounalezitost 

For musicians on stage, the feeling of solidarity with the public is one of the most important sources of inspiration and beneficial energy that makes their efforts worthwhile. Become a part of our community!

What you get

• priority information about concert events
  • appreciation for your support on our website
  • a chance to meet Václav Luks — an introduction to the programming
  • a certificate of patronage and a gift receipt for tax purposes
    from CZK 500 / € 20 annually

I wish to become a member of Solidarity circle

Trust

pin line Duvera

Your trust in us and your generous support are our inspiration and commitment to seek new challenges. Each of our concerts is our heartfelt expression of thanks for your help.

What you get

• appreciation in evening programmes for concerts
  • priority ticket reservations for concerts
  • participation in planning programming in the form of internet surveys a certificate and a decorative pin for patrons
  • plus all of the bonuses of the previous category
    from CZK 1,500 / € 60 annually

I wish to become a member of Trust circle

Creativity

pin line Kreativita 

We long to awaken it in ourselves and others.
That joyful energy inviting one to discover new horizons.

What you get

• an invitation to a patrons’ concert and a gathering with artists for two people
  • an invitation to the opening and concluding social events for two people during the Collegium 1704 in the Rudolfinum series
  • two tickets to a concert offered by Collegium 1704
  • the opportunity of attending a dress rehearsal
  • plus all of the bonuses of the previous categories
    from CZK 5,000 / € 200 annually

I wish to become a member of Creativity circle

Inspiration

pin line Inspirace 

It illuminates our lives and is a source of creative power that enriches everyday life with the gift of the arts.

What you get

• an invitation to a patrons’ concert and a gathering with artists for four people
  • an invitation and personal appreciation at a press conference
  • the opportunity for ticket reservations with no time limit to concerts
  • “Collegium 1704” patrons’ wine
  • plus all of the bonuses from the previous categories
    from CZK 10,000 / € 400 annually

I wish to become a member of Inspiration circle

Vision

pin line Vize 

It lives from our courage. It gives our lives a new dimension, and it lets us reach the dreams that go beyond us. That is why together our hearts burn for it.

What you get

• an invitation to a patron’s concert and a chance for you and your partners (up to eight people) to meet with artists
  • the opportunity to participate at one of our European concerts (securing of tickets, help with travel arrangements and accommodations)
  • an individual approach for ticket reservations for you, your family, and your business partners
  • a certificate, a decorative pin, and the title of Visionary of Collegium 1704
  • plus all of the bonuses from the previous categories
    from CZK 25,000 / € 1,000 annually

I wish to become a member of Vision circle

Colleagues – volunteers

pin line Dobrovolnici 

Would you rather donate your free time?

Help us by ushering at concerts, helping at our office, distributing leaflets — or whatever you do better than we do! Your reward is a chance to be where the action is — to see up close how an orchestra operates and to participate at concerts.

Become a Colleague of Collegium 1704!

I wish to become a member of Colleagues

Prev Next

The individual ticket sales for the new season in Prague hav…

The individual ticket sales for the new season in Prague have begun!

There are Händel's Messiah, Purcell's Dido and Aeneas, Monteverdi's Vespro della beata Vergine and many more wonderful concerts waiting for you. Book online in the Ticket...

Read more

Mysliveček's Olimpiade in the new documentary

Mysliveček's Olimpiade in the new documentary

A new documentary by Petr Václav, Confession of the Forgotten/Zpověď zapomenutého about Josef Mysliveček, had its premiere on 2 April 2015. have a look on the trailer (in...

Read more

Collegium 1704 celebrates its 10-year anniversary with Mass …

Collegium 1704 celebrates its 10-year anniversary with Mass in B minor

Collegium 1704 celebrates its 10th anniversary in style. At two concerts in the Rudolfinum, March 30 and 31, the orchestra will perform a spectacular Mass in B Minor by J...

Read more

Support the making of the world premiere recording of Zelenk…

Support the making of the world premiere recording of Zelenka

In our Indiegogo campaign which ended recently we surpassed slightly the magical 1704 EUR: with total of €1,741 fundraised. THANK YOU!The overall campaign to suppo...

Read more

"The feeling of solidarity with the public is the greatest reward for musicians and a confirmation that their efforts have been worthwhile. There have been countless exam...

Read more

Diapason d'Or for Collegium 1704!

Diapason d'Or for Collegium 1704!

"Maximum effect, minimum means – a delicate interpretation of the stunning Stabat Mater for 4 voices, by F. I. Tůma..." The last launched CD of Collegium Vocal...

Read more

"Rolando meets Don Giovanni" in Prague accompanied…

"Rolando meets Don Giovanni" in Prague accompanied by Collegium 1704 in new BBC documentary

Recently, Collegium 1704 took part in an exciting TV project: shooting of the BBC documentary about Mozart with superb Rolando Villazón as guide through the story. Premié...

Read more

Stay in touch

Search

FB Twitter You Tube Pro cleny
Collegium 1704 o. p. s. Mánesova 813/4, 120 00 Praha 2 Tel: +420 246 052 456 E-mail: info@collegium1704.com